SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you provide to us, such as your name, address and email address.
With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
How can I get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collection and to use it only for that specific reason.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, such as marketing, we will either ask you directly for your express consent or provide you with the opportunity to say no.
How can I withdraw my consent?
If, after joining, you change your mind, you can withdraw your consent to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us in email@example.com.
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if it violates our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 - SHOPIFY
Our store is hosted on Shopify. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Shopify's data storage, databases, and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall. Payment:
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, Shopify stores your credit card information. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). The purchase transaction data is stored only as long as it is necessary to complete the purchase transaction. Upon completion, the purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
SECTION 5 - THIRD PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to enable them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, some third party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies with respect to the information we are required to provide to them for purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, it is recommended that you read their privacy policies so that you can understand how your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, please note that some suppliers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a jurisdiction other than you or us. Therefore, if you choose to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third party service provider, your information may be subject to the laws of the jurisdictions in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
For example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is being processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, your personal information used to complete that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
When you click on links on our shop, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy policies.
SECTION 6 - SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to ensure that it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using Secure Socket Layer Technology (SSL) and stored with AES-256 encryption. While no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 7 - COOKIES
Here is a list of cookies we use. We have listed them here so that you can choose whether you want to explicitly decline cookies or not.
_session_id, unique token, session, allows Shopify to store session information (referrer, landing page, and so on).
_shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider's internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
_shopify_uniq, no data held, expires at midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of the cart.
_secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the store has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
SECTION 8 - AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of the majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of the majority in your state or province of residence, and you have given us consent to allow any of his minor family members to make them use this website.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we can continue to sell products to you.
SECTION 10 - DATA PROTECTION AMENDMENT FOR GDPR
If there is a User located in the EU Economic Area, such User's personal information will be processed by our Affiliate. As a result of this part of the Services, this Personal Information may be transferred to other geographic regions, which may or may not be located in the European Economic Area. Such data transfers will be processed in accordance with the data protection legislation of the GDPR.
In case we process Personal Data by providing the Services:
- Process such data solely for the purpose of fulfilling our obligations in accordance with the instructions you have provided to us for how we should process personal information; as long as the instructions are permitted without the Services we provide. In the event that, in matters of law or regulation, we may be required to process your personal information for any other reason, we will give you notice, unless prohibited by such law or regulation.
- Provide a notification that the instruction to us for processing your personal data violates or violates the law, legislation or
- Notify you within the required deadline upon receipt of a request or complaint from a User, supervisory authority or other entity with authorization to make such request or complaint, regarding our processing of Personal Data.
- Modify, modify or correct our processes and procedures for processing Personal Information in order to avoid unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction, damage, theft, alteration or disclosure. These steps will comply with guidelines aimed at preventing the unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction, damage or theft of Personal Information and in accordance with the type of Personal Information protected.
- Upon your request, provide you with all relevant and current data and reports relating to any breach, as monitored by a provided third party committed to monitoring our user information and data protection practices. Additionally, or alternatively, we can provide reports and certifications that will be sufficient for your needs in accordance with this amendment.
- Promptly notify after making the knowledge and identifying any accidental, unauthorized or unlawful processing of, disclosure or access to Personal Information.
- Have policies and procedures in place to ensure that any employees or third party entities that have access to Personal Information have performed our Privacy Agreements which limit the ability of such parties to disclose such Personal Information.
- In the event of termination of the Agreement, we will take appropriate and necessary steps to delete or anonymize the Personal Information. You have the right to request a file containing Personal Information within sixty (60) days of closure.
We hereby inform you, and you acknowledge and understand, that in providing the Services, we may retain the services of the sub-processors to process your Personal Information. Our use of sub-processors is compliant with Data Protection Legislation and will be in accordance with an agreement between us and the sub-processor.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, modify or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at.